Things To Do Before Closing:
- Disconnect all utilities on the day of closing (or date specified on contract for move-out).
- Call your homeowner's insurance company and cancel your insurance the day after you move out.
(You will likely receive a refund.)
Things To Bring To Closing:
- Photo ID
- Original official wood and termite inspection report. (Termite Clearance Letter)
- Copy of repair bills (paid/unpaid), if applicable.
- Keys/Garage door openers to the property.
- Original executed Power of Attorney (if one party is unable to attend the closing), if applicable.
copyright © Agent Image 2001
<<Back To Sellers